[DFDL-WG] Fw: Draft 038 available - update

Alan Powell alan_powell at uk.ibm.com
Tue Jan 26 11:34:48 CST 2010

To make it easier to identify changes in this draft I have extended the
change history table and uploaded a new version.
This is the only change.

The new version can be access from the same link below.

Latest entry at the top please
Version
Author/
Contributor
History
Date(yyyy-mm-dd)
038
Mike Beckerle
 Alan Powell
Steve Hanson
Changes from IBM implementation team review. See tracker items
Changes from Steve Hansonerle review
Changes from Mike Beckerle review
Changed binaryFloatRepresentation to
binaryFloatRep
added implicit alignment table
changed 'know length' to specified length'
Significant changes to length section. Added lengthUnit='bits'
Added resolving points of uncertainty and discriminators
Removes occursCountKind 'useAvailableSpace'
Case of enumerations. We should follow the XSDL convention which is that
enumerations are case sensitive
Restrictions on use of 'special' entities in regular expressions
lengthKind=Pattern will use its dfdl:encoding property
Last 'postFix' separator is not optional Terminators are mandatory. Added
dfdl:documentFinalTerminatorCanBeMissing
dfdl:documentFinalSeparatorCanBeMissing
Added missingValueInitiatorPolicy (but not complete yet)
2010-01-05

Regards

Alan Powell

Development - MQSeries, Message Broker, ESB
IBM Software Group, Application and Integration Middleware Software
IBM
MP211, Hursley Park
Hursley, SO21 2JN
United Kingdom