[DFDL-WG] Draft 038 available

Alan Powell alan_powell at uk.ibm.com
Fri Jan 22 11:47:22 CST 2010

All

DFDL V1 draft 038 is available at
http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc15851?nav=1

There are many changes as a result of the review of draft 037. Documents
responding to the comments are attached. Some issues are still being
resolved.
There have been significant changes to the Length section that should be
thoroughly reviewed.

This draft should be the last one before the draft we submit to OGF. I do
not think that it is ready for submission.

038
Mike Beckerle
 Alan Powell
Steve Hanson
Changes from IBM implementation team review. See tracker items
Changes from Steve Hanson review
Changes from Mike Beckerle review
Changed binaryFloatRepresentation to binaryFloatRep
added implicit alignment table
changed 'know length' to specified length'
Significant changes to length section. Added lengthUnit='bits'
Added resolving points of uncertainty and discriminators but not complete
Removed occursCountKind 'useAvailableSpace'
2010-01-05

Regards

Alan Powell

Development - MQSeries, Message Broker, ESB
IBM Software Group, Application and Integration Middleware Software
IBM
MP211, Hursley Park
Hursley, SO21 2JN
United Kingdom