[DFDL-WG] Fw: DFDL: Default dfdl:format annotation

Steve Hanson smh at uk.ibm.com
Wed Nov 11 12:03:18 CST 2009

As discussed on the WG call, it is clearer if the use of dfdl:defineXXXX
is associated with a named re-usable annotation, and that a 'normal'
unnamed DFDL annotation puts properties into use. With that in mind, when
dfdl:format is used directly as an annotation on the xs:schema, it is
putting properties into use. I therefore withdraw the proposal below.

Programming Model Architect, WebSphere Message  Brokers,
OGF DFDL WG Co-Chair,
Hursley, UK,
Internet: smh at uk.ibm.com,
Phone (+44)/(0) 1962-815848