[DFDL-WG] discriminator examples for discussion

Mike Beckerle mbeckerle.dfdl at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 15:31:41 CST 2009

Attached are two files. One is a DFDL schema that uses discriminators. The
other is a test case file.

I'd like to review the issues with discriminators on our call tomorrow by
walking through these examples.

To do this we will absolutely have to have screen sharing going on so I can
point at things.

So I have setup a "gotomeeting" which is a low impact web screen sharing
thingy.

If you've not used gotomeeting before, there is a brief download required,
so you might want to get this out of the way before our call.

https://www2.gotomeeting.com/join/319038563

 Meeting ID: 319-038-563