[DFDL-WG] Errors in Running VirtualXML Example

Alan Powell alan_powell at uk.ibm.com
Tue Mar 10 10:41:17 CDT 2009

Jyoti

I'm afraid that the Virtual XML Garden is pretty old now and the people
who worked on the dfdl function are no longer around. I don't think it is
worth you spending any time trying to make it work.

Alan Powell

 MP 211, IBM UK Labs, Hursley,  Winchester, SO21 2JN, England
 Notes Id: Alan Powell/UK/IBM     email: alan_powell at uk.ibm.com
 Tel: +44 (0)1962 815073                  Fax: +44 (0)1962 816898