[DFDL-WG] IBM Virtual XML Garden

Alan Powell alan_powell at uk.ibm.com
Fri Feb 20 09:54:24 CST 2009

Pankaj

The web site for the Virtual XML Garden is
http://www.alphaworks.ibm.com/tech/virtualxml but the source code was
never made available.
It is also pretty old now so I'm not sure if it would help you.

Alan Powell

 MP 211, IBM UK Labs, Hursley,  Winchester, SO21 2JN, England
 Notes Id: Alan Powell/UK/IBM     email: alan_powell at uk.ibm.com
 Tel: +44 (0)1962 815073                  Fax: +44 (0)1962 816898