[DFDL-WG] DFDL: Time change for weekly calls?

Alan Powell alan_powell at uk.ibm.com
Thu May 15 03:58:01 CDT 2008

Mike

Unfortunately we have an internal meeting from 15:00-16:30 (UK) every
Wednesday. We could move to 14:00 (UK), 9:00 (ET US) if that works for
you.
I would also prefer to stick to Wednesday

Alan Powell

 MP 211, IBM UK Labs, Hursley,  Winchester, SO21 2JN, England
 Notes Id: Alan Powell/UK/IBM     email: alan_powell at uk.ibm.com
 Tel: +44 (0)1962 815073                  Fax: +44 (0)1962 816898