[DFDL-WG] Slides about Calculated Values

Steve Hanson smh at uk.ibm.com
Wed Mar 5 06:55:21 CST 2008

Hi Mike

As a concise example of how to use inputValueCalc and outputValueCalc this
looks good.  My only comments are on detail and don't affect whether the
example is good/bad.
- The data is actually binaryCodedDecimal
- Some of the properties anticipate the rev of the decimal supplement

We should add an example showing outputLengthCalc.

Regards, Steve

Steve Hanson
WebSphere Message Brokers
Hursley, UK
Internet: smh at uk.ibm.com
Phone (+44)/(0) 1962-815848

"Mike Beckerle" <mbeckerle.dfdl at gmail.com>
Sent by: dfdl-wg-bounces at ogf.org

<dfdl-wg at ogf.org>

[DFDL-WG] Slides about Calculated Values

Attached are ppt slides which contain a new worked out calculated values
example.

I?m curious what people think.