[DFDL-WG] comments and concerns re choice-discriminator-example

Mike Beckerle mbeckerle.dfdl at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 10:16:03 CDT 2008

I added comments to your attachment document.

We're definitely aware of the similarity you suggest here. Our current
position is an evolution from these earlier ideas intended to simplify and
keep us out of trouble, handle output as well as input, and stay away from
extensibility issues we don't understand fully.

.mike

  _____