[DFDL-WG] available of DFDL use cases - sample data being used to refine spec

Mike Beckerle mbeckerle.dfdl at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 07:00:08 CDT 2008

Actually we have a test rig but few test cases and they are getting
stale.

We have an XML test file format which lets one create self contained
test files ie you can put some binary data as a hex dump, text data,
or even binary bit dumps, along with the XML equivalent of it (the
natural xml peojection of the data) as XML data. The inverse for
output as well. The test file references a DFDL schema so that the
schema is exactly as it would be for "real" use.

I'll find the links.

...mikeb