[DFDL-WG] Expression language: feedback

Simon Parker simon.parker at polarlake.com
Wed Jan 30 05:48:39 CST 2008

Good morning.

I embedded a couple of corrections and comments.

Regards,
 Simon

Simon Parker
Software Consultant
PolarLake
80 Harcourt Street
Dublin 2, Ireland

Phone  +353 1 449-1075
Fax    +353 1 449-1011
Web    http://www.polarlake.com/

The information transmitted in this email is intended for the addressee
only and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
review, retransmission, dissemination, reliance upon or other use of
this information by persons or entities other than the addressee is
prohibited. If you think, for any reason, that this message may have
been addressed to you in error, we would ask you to notify the sender
immediately by return email and delete the material. PolarLake Limited |
Registered in Dublin, Ireland | Number 357324 | Registered office as
above.