[DFDL-WG] DFDL Example for 2D arrays

Jyotishman Pathak jyotishman.mayo at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 15:38:03 CST 2008

Hello all,

I am a newbie in DFDL, and trying to grasp some of the key aspects going
through the latest core spec:
http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc15397?nav=1

Pardon me if this question is nonsensical, but I wonder if there are any
examples of how a DFDL schema/document will look like if Matrix.data is
representing a 2D array? Or if there are any sample DFDL documents for an
image file (jpg, png etc.). The simple example that you have in pages 19--20
of the core spec is indeed helpful to understand the guts of the idea, but I
would like to see somewhat more complex examples.

I look forward to your help.

Thanks,
- Jyoti