[DFDL-WG] Invitation: DFDL OGF WG - discuss Grammar (Nov 16 09:00 AM EST in Teleconference)

Mike Beckerle beckerle at us.ibm.com
Thu Nov 15 11:27:38 CST 2007

   Calendar Entry

    Subject                                                                 Chair

              DFDL OGF WG - discuss Grammar                                           Mike Beckerle/Worcester/IBM

                                                                            Invitees

              Date                                                          Required (to)
                       11/16/2007

              Time                                                          Optional (cc)
                     09:00 AM - 10:00 AM   (1 hour)                                   dfdl-wg at ogf.org

                                                                            FYI (bcc)
              Proposed start
                            -1    at

              Proposed end

                            -1    at

              Original start
                              11/16/2007  at  09:00 AM

              Original end
                              11/16/2007  at  10:00 AM

    Where

             Location
                       Teleconference

I'd like to discuss the DFDL Grammar draft doc before next week, as I am
going to miss that meeting also unfortunately. I'm hoping to fold the
Infoset material and with luck this grammar stuff back into the core
document "real soon now" like Fri 11/16.

the grammar note/doc attached again here in case you've lost it.

This is in response to the InfoSet work and must be read in context of that
work.

(See attached file: dfdl-grammar.doc)

Call in details here:

Participant Passcode:  605528
ITN:  2-421-0033
Tieline:  421-0033

Participants from countries not listed in the table below should dial the
ITN, Tieline or one of the Toll numbers.
|------------------+----------------------+--------------------|
| Country          | Toll-free (IBM Pays) | Toll (Caller Pays) |
|------------------+----------------------+--------------------|
| Australia        | 1-800-24-2283        |                    |
|------------------+----------------------+--------------------|
| Austria          | 0800-292-738         | +43 179576264      |
|------------------+----------------------+--------------------|
| Belgium          | 0800-7-3026          | +32 22006114       |
|------------------+----------------------+--------------------|
| Canada           | see the USA number   | see the USA number |
|------------------+----------------------+--------------------|
| China North      | 10800-711-0770       |                    |
| China South      | 10800-110-0713       |                    |
|------------------+----------------------+--------------------|
| Czech Republic   | 800-143-241          | +420-272-133-001   |
|                  |                      | or                 |
|                  |                      | +420-533-413-001   |
|------------------+----------------------+--------------------|
| Denmark          | 80-888377            | +45 38323070       |
|------------------+----------------------+--------------------|
| Finland          | 0800-914-630         | +358 972519061     |
|------------------+----------------------+--------------------|
| France           | 0800-902366          | +33 157323040 or   |
|                  |                      | +33 157323041      |
|------------------+----------------------+--------------------|
| Germany          | 0800-181-6323        | +49 6951709081     |
|------------------+----------------------+--------------------|
| Greece           | 00-800-11-004-9793   |                    |
|------------------+----------------------+--------------------|
| Hungary          | 06-800-16-381        |                    |
|------------------+----------------------+--------------------|
| India            | 000-800-100-1156     |                    |
|------------------+----------------------+--------------------|
| Ireland          | 1800-558728          | +353 16569209      |
|------------------+----------------------+--------------------|
| Israel           | 1-809-317-098        | +972-3-9165956     |
|------------------+----------------------+--------------------|
| Italy            | 800-788634           | +39 0269430413     |
|------------------+----------------------+--------------------|
| Mexico           | see the USA number   | see the USA number |
|------------------+----------------------+--------------------|
| Netherlands      | 0800-022-8558        | +31 20513 4100     |
|------------------+----------------------+--------------------|
| Norway           | 800-18373            | +47 24159528       |
|------------------+----------------------+--------------------|
| Poland           | 0-0800111-1712 or    | +48 22 366 5400 or |
|                  | IBM PlusGSM 85400    | +48 22 609 5400    |
|------------------+----------------------+--------------------|
| Portugal         | 800-8-11111          |                    |
|------------------+----------------------+--------------------|
| Russia           | 8-10-800-2-172-10-44 |                    |
|------------------+----------------------+--------------------|
| Slovakia         |                      | +421 2 4954 6539   |
|                  |                      | or                 |
|                  |                      | +421 2 4964-9935   |
|------------------+----------------------+--------------------|
| South Africa     | 0800-981-078         |                    |
|------------------+----------------------+--------------------|
| Spain            | 900-95-1089          | +34 912754171      |
| Sweden           | 020-799414           | +46 850163259      |
| Switzerland      | 0800-564-331         | +41 58 333 7337    |
| United Kingdom   | 0808-234-1969        | +44 2070260533     |
| USA              | 877-421-0033         | 770-615-1250       |