[DFDL-WG] This week's DFDL WG meeting

Simon Parker simon.parker at polarlake.com
Wed Jun 27 09:46:32 CDT 2007

OK.

Thanks for the encouraging words, Mike.
I also put some suggestions on the wiki:

http://forge.ggf.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.dfdl-wg/wiki/Absentore
mpty
<http://forge.ggf.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.dfdl-wg/wiki/Absentor
empty>
and I'm formulating another item that I hope to post soon.

 Simon

Simon Parker
Software Consultant
PolarLake
80 Harcourt Street
Dublin 2, Ireland

Phone  +353 (1) 449-1075
Fax    +353 (1) 449-1011
Web    http://www.polarlake.com/

The information transmitted in this email is intended for the addressee
only and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
review, retransmission, dissemination, reliance upon or other use of
this information by persons or entities other than the addressee is
prohibited. If you think, for any reason, that this message may have
been addressed to you in error, we would ask you to notify the sender
immediately by return email and delete the material. PolarLake Limited |
Registered in Dublin, Ireland | Number 357324 | Registered office as
above.