[DFDL-WG] Can't attend DFDL meeting today 2007-07-11

Mike Beckerle beckerle at us.ibm.com
Wed Jul 11 09:08:59 CDT 2007

I am sorry I am overcommitted today and cannot attend the OGF DFDL call
today.

I know other IBMers are also committed to the same meeting, so I suggest
we cancel.

I just wanted to emphasize that missing a few meetings of late by myself
and the other IBMers should not be construed as any loss of enthusiasm
about DFDL by IBM. In fact quite the opposite. DFDL is on the agenda of
some of the meetings I have today that unfortunately conflict with our OGF
call.

The problem is just that these mid-day east-coast US hours are very
precious because of the way the time zones lay out from California to the
UK, and so there are, alas, many conflicts during these times.