[DFDL-WG] Minutes from 2007-08-08 Call

Simon Parker simon.parker at polarlake.com
Mon Aug 13 09:56:32 CDT 2007

Thanks for this update, and sorry I wasn't there.

In conjunction with the annotated document these notes are clear, except
for 'sp165'. Perhaps someone will recapitulate the discussion briefly at
Wednesday's conference. I think only three annotations remain:
    sp167 Absent and missing (expanded discussion on the wiki already)
    sp172 separatorType="infix"
    sp173 defaultWhenMissing (expanded discussion on the wiki already)

I've added another contribution to the wiki discussion on 'require'.

The 'length and occurs' proposal is an improvement, though I still have
reservations to discuss; likewise the 'opaque data' proposal.

Regards,
 Simon