[DFDL-WG] slides for upcoming meeting - need help/ideas

Mike Beckerle beckerle at us.ibm.com
Tue Sep 5 20:25:27 CDT 2006

Attached are my first cut at slides for the upcoming OGF meeting session.

Some of it will look "awfully familiar" to most of you.

At the end, where 1/2 the time of the session will be spent, is a
"Requirements Discussion" as we talked about last week on our conference
call.

I could really use people's suggestions for slides here, provocative
statements to get people to react, etc. I haven't had much time to put
into this aspect of the presentation. I've mostly figured we need to probe
the issue of what we;ve been calling top-down vs. bottom-up use of XML,
but I expect there are more topics that we can dig into.

...mike