[dfdl-wg] Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 21:41:42 -0700

Robert E. McGrath mcgrath at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Wed May 31 09:56:07 CDT 2006

Following up on the discussion of arrays several weeks ago, I typed in
some additions to the document we discussed earlier.  This is adding
the case where the 1D array is used as is, a la XSIL.

Please see attached if you are interested.

This has changes in the intro. and section 2, pages 4-5.  I haven't gone
through the later sections to revise them.

--
---
Robert E. McGrath, Ph.D.

mcgrath at ncsa.uiuc.edu