[dfdl-wg] Meeting notes 2006-4-19

Robert E. McGrath mcgrath at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Tue May 9 09:13:03 CDT 2006

On Wednesday 19 April 2006 11:26, Westhead, Martin (Martin) wrote:

> -          Document expected from Bob and Mike on arrays.
>
> o        Bob gave an overview of this material

I tried to organize the notes exchanged between Mike Bekerle and
myself.  Please see attached.  I hope this at least gives the idea
of what we were thinking.

Note that this document contains a lot of text taken from Mike's email,
but it was assmbled by me, so Mike's not responsible for errors or
opinions in this draft.

---
Robert E. McGrath, Ph.D.
1205 West Clark