[dfdl-wg] Notes from Telcon 2006-3-8

Westhead, Martin (Martin) westhead at avaya.com
Wed Mar 8 11:55:41 CST 2006

Present

Martin Westhead

Robert McGrath

Steve Hanson

Geoff Judd

Tara Talbott

Choices

Geoff is working on the choices document. He has suggestions about how
Schematron might be incorporated. We may see something before next
week's session

Separator

We discussed some of the issues with the separator logic. Fundamentally
we have formats that cannot be generally handled using the simplistic
pipeline model that we have. In order to maintain modularity we are
considering if there is a way to specify the separation semantics in a
way orthogonal to the pipeline (i.e. bolted on the side).

GGF

It appears that no one from the main group of participants will be
attending the next GGF in Tokyo. Since we were not present at the last
GGF we may need to do something. A possibility would be to have someone
we know (e.g. OGSA-DAI team) host the meeting and call in to give a
remote presentation.

(BTW - I may not be able to make next weeks call)