[dfdl-wg] version 001 of combined, consolidated document

Robert E. McGrath mcgrath at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Fri Jul 7 12:29:35 CDT 2006

Greetings,

Here is a revision of Mike's draft, with material on arrays.

The changes are all additions to section 12 and 17, basic arrays and advanced
topics.

The text was taken from the document I circulated circa May 31, divided into
the two sections, and edited to try to capture the feedback from the
discussion.

The examples are still incomplete, they need to conform to the rest of the
document.  Since we may choose to cut a lot of this, I thought it better to
provide an incomplete draft than to struggle with all the details

--
---
Robert E. McGrath, Ph.D.

mcgrath at ncsa.uiuc.edu