[dfdl-wg] Directions and hotels for Avaya Milpitas

Steve Hanson smh at uk.ibm.com
Mon Jan 30 12:10:46 CST 2006

According to the IBM hotel web site, the only one approved by IBM is the
Embassy Suites.  So us IBMers don't have much choice !  How do others feel
about the Embassy? It doesn't look too far away.

Regards, Steve

Steve Hanson
WebSphere Message Brokers,
IBM Hursley, England
Internet: smh at uk.ibm.com
Phone (+44)/(0) 1962-815848

             "Westhead, Martin
             (Martin)"
             <westhead at avaya.c                                          To
             om>                       <dfdl-wg at ggf.org>
             owner-dfdl-wg at ggf
             .org                                                  Subject
                                       [dfdl-wg] Directions and hotels for
                                       Avaya Milpitas
             30/01/2006 16:50

Hi Folks,

For  those  coming to the F2F I have the attached information on hotels and
directions.

The  Crowne Plaza seems nice and is very close – I have never stayed there.
I  did  stay  at  the Courtyard Marriott once, a long time ago and its fine
except it has no bar or restaurant.

Martin(See  attached  file:  HOTELS  IN  MILPITAS.doc)(See  attached  file:
Directions from Airports.doc)