[dfdl-wg] Ambiguous XPaths to hidden elements

Mike Beckerle beckerle at us.ibm.com
Thu Jan 19 14:02:58 CST 2006

I think we did not agree formally to this. It was one of those things
where we're trying to find something we can cut out with low risk of later
complications.

Mike Beckerle
STSM, Architect, Scalable Computing
IBM Software Group
Information Integration Solutions
Westborough, MA 01581
voice and FAX 508-599-7148
home/mobile office 508-915-4767

"Westhead, Martin (Martin)" <westhead at avaya.com>
Sent by: owner-dfdl-wg at ggf.org
01/19/2006 01:59 PM

"Suman Kalia" <kalia at ca.ibm.com>, "Steve Hanson" <smh at uk.ibm.com>
cc
Mike Beckerle/Worcester/IBM at IBMUS, <dfdl-wg at ggf.org>,
<owner-dfdl-wg at ggf.org>
Subject
RE: [dfdl-wg] Ambiguous XPaths to hidden elements

Why are we not allowing attributes?

Martin