Fw: [dfdl-wg] Ambiguous XPaths to hidden elements

Robert E. McGrath mcgrath at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Thu Jan 19 09:00:53 CST 2006

I would want to change XPath only as a last resort.  (Any of the
options is OK by me, assuming we have to mess with the Xpath
at all.)

Can we deal with this some other way?

Can we document the problematic cases, and suggest best practices that
will minimize the problem?

--
---
Robert E. McGrath, Ph.D.