[dfdl-wg] Notes from Telcon 2006-1-18

Westhead, Martin (Martin) westhead at avaya.com
Wed Jan 18 12:34:36 CST 2006

Present:
--------
Martin Westhead
Mike Beckerle
Bob McGrath
Steve Hanson
Geoff Judd
Suman

F2F
---
It was agreed that we would take forward a plan to have a F2F meeting
1-3 March in Avaya at Milpitas. Final confirmation (hopefully) before
next week.

Reports
-------
Scoping document is progressing. Hopefully we will see something soon.

Context document

 - Typo: Zipcode vs numberOfFields

 - Typo: $ in name attribute (several places)

 - Issues: If property is not declared with a type first time is it an
error

Hidden Element document

 - Issue: Ambiguity of XPath reference (changes to non-hidden portion
can break the metadata reference)

 - Presentation: Clarify text about access to hidden elements