[dfdl-wg] Notes from Telcon 2006-1-4

Westhead, Martin (Martin) westhead at avaya.com
Wed Jan 4 11:23:19 CST 2006

Present
-------

Martin Westhead
Tara Talbott
Bob McGrath
Steve Hanson
Geoff Judd

It was a short meeting this week.

 * Extensibility group - there is some material in progress that should
be ready for wider circulation in a week or so.

 * Face-to-face - the idea of a face-to-face in North America this
quarter was well received. The end of February seemed like a possible
date. Location is undecided. Steve and Geoff will look into getting out
here, particularly if they can combine the trip with an IBM
implementation meeting.

(I can definitely make a meeting in the Bay area if there was sufficient
interest in that. I will find out in a couple of weeks if I can get a
travel budget for my DFDL involvement. I am keen to try to get to this
meeting).

Martin