[dfdl-wg] CSV string worked example

Westhead, Martin (Martin) westhead at avaya.com
Tue Feb 28 21:25:10 CST 2006

Hi Folks,

I have tried to work through the CSV example that Mike suggested a
couple of weeks ago. It has turned up some interesting issues which I
have tried to address. These are less about making the underlying
semantics work and more about providing a seamless default set up that
makes the easy things work just as you would like.

I was pushed for time on this so I apologies if this is unclear in
places, but I wanted to put it out before tomorrow's meeting.

Thanks,

Martin