[dfdl-wg] Support of Default and Null Values

Geoff Judd JUDDG at uk.ibm.com
Tue Aug 29 04:57:15 CDT 2006

Hi,
     I have created in new document supplement for the support of default
and null values in DFDL V1.0. The support for DFDL V1.0 is been simplified
and most of the undecided areas have been removed. I have not updated the
core and parking lot documents because I want to get agreement that my new
document is the right way to go before I update them.

Regards,

Geoff Judd
Websphere MQ Integrator Development
IBM United Kingdom Ltd.