[dfdl-wg] Latest Working Docs Posted

Mike Beckerle beckerle at us.ibm.com
Wed Aug 9 13:00:19 CDT 2006

I forgot to mention this. For those editing the core document.....

I want to specifically call people's attention to a part of the "Core"
document called "Hints to Authors and Editors".

This is a list of ideas for how we can write consistently. Mostly simple
stuff like "use present tense not future tense", etc.

You'll also want to read over some of the early parts of the document as
they now call out things like error types so that we can be consistent
about the way we identify error situations and classify them as to what
type of error they are.

Also, if you are not listed in the Contributors at the end of the document
(e.g., Tom S.) and you would like to be, then  please add yourself there.

...mikeb

Mike Beckerle
STSM, Architect, Scalable Computing
IBM Software Group