[dfdl-wg] Apologies for missing Wednesday's telcon

Mike Beckerle beckerle at us.ibm.com
Thu Sep 29 08:18:14 CDT 2005

My apologies to everyone for missing this important pre-F2F call.

I had Kristoffer Rose from our research division visiting here and we were
so deep into discussions around DFDL scoping issues that I missed the
call.

I will send out a draft agenda for the F2F which is really just a topic
list, we'll have to adapt it starting monday morning.

I'll also send call-in numbers to be used for all DFDL F2F and GGF15
sessions for those who would like to participate remotely.

Mike Beckerle
Architect, Scalable Computing
IBM Software Group
Information Integration Solutions
Westborough, MA
office 508-599-7148
home office 508-915-4767

Martin Westhead <martinwesthead at yahoo.co.uk>
Sent by: owner-dfdl-wg at ggf.org
09/28/2005 12:07 AM

dfdl-wg at gridforum.org

[dfdl-wg] Wednesday's telcon

9am PDT Wednesday 27th September 2005

Preliminary Agenda

    - F2F at GGF (any outstanding issues)
    - Primer use cases (?)
    - Issues list (starting from item 28)

Conference call instructions:
Number: 1-800-664-0771
At the automated answering system, press 0 for the operator.
Ask for the "Daffodil working group" call.