[dfdl-wg] minutes of call 2005-09-14

Martin Westhead martinwesthead at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Sep 14 19:06:18 CDT 2005

Sorry I missed the meeting this week.

I have updated the issues list according to these notes from Mike and
added a new tracker.

I have a small process question to raise: several of the smaller items
require edits to the document. The issue is just ensuring that these
edits are made. Several of them are straightforward and could be done by
a number of people, others may require the author of that part of the
document to do correctly. For now I have left such items as "pending" in
the issues list.

Cheers,

Martin