[dfdl-wg] Issues list update

Martin Westhead martinwesthead at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Sep 7 09:11:40 CDT 2005

Since the issues list seems to be useful. I have updated it after
today's discussion. I have also tidied up a few formating glitches.
Please let me know if there are any further problems (strange characters
etc.) with the way it is displayed.

I have added an Issues List Master document which is the Open Office
version (.sxc) of this document. Unfortunately Gridforge adds a .unknown
extension when you download it, this may need to be deleted to get open
office to accept it.

In future if you are constructing a list of comments for the group that
you believe are likely to end up as issues it would be very helpful if
you could arrange them in something close to this format. i.e. a table
in some format (Excel, Word, HTML, Open Office, etc) with some of these
columns. Then the relevant columns can be cut and pasted into place.

Thanks,

Martin