[dfdl-wg] Issues List

Martin Westhead martinwesthead at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Sep 6 23:28:20 CDT 2005

Hi Folks,

I have published an issues list at:

https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/dfdl-wg/document/Issues_List/en/1

There are currently 69 issues taken from the draft IBM spec, the
comments from IBM Hursley and Robert McGrath's recent email.

This was (by necessity) a rough cut n' paste exercise so there will be
bugs. Please take a look. I'd like to have a brief discussion about
whether this is the correct format/approach etc. tomorrow.

No doubt there will be some rationalization of the issues required
please could those who generated them look them over and suggest
modifications/duplicate issues etc.

Notes:
  - At this point I have ignored issues associated with the appendices
of the draft.
  - This is an excel file generated with Open Office please let me know
if there are problems with the document.

Cheers,

Martin