[dfdl-wg] New Watson DFDL tutorial and prototype

Kristoffer H Rose krisrose at us.ibm.com
Mon Oct 31 15:19:28 CST 2005

Dear all,

My DFDL variant prototype (which I have described to you in a couple of
earlier incarnations) is about to be released later this week (on
www.alphaWorks.ibm.com) along with a tutorial introduction, both for use
at my XML 2005 DFDL tutorial
(http://2005.xmlconference.org/tutorials/fridayam#4).

I would like to include references/links to other publically available
DFDL implementations and tutorial documentation.  If you wish your
implementation or tutorial referenced from my tutorial then please send me
a message!  Messages received by Wednesday morning (EST) can even be
included in the documentation included with the prototype.

Best regards,
        Kristoffer Rose
__
Kristoffer H Rose, Ph.D. <krisrose at us.ibm.com> +1(914)784-7642 (fax 6324)
IBM T. J. Watson Research Center, PO Box 704, Yorktown Heights, NY 10598