[dfdl-wg] F2F telecon sessions on Wednesday

Mike Beckerle beckerle at us.ibm.com
Tue Oct 4 16:10:38 CDT 2005

We'd like to review some things from our F2F meetings with the broader
dfdl-wg on wednesday.

If we can start at roughly 11am Eastern (UTC-4 hours) that would give us
ability to have possibilities for calls from Steve Hanson and from Martin
Westhead who are 7 hours apart.

Topics are:

Scoping - report on discussions by Suman, Mike, Geoff

Layers - report on discussions by Jim, Tara, Bob

After that we do need to spend some time on process topics including
updating our charter/plan. Martin Westhead will lead this.

Please try to call in to the number listed as home/mobile office below (or
skype to mbeckerle if you have skype) starting at 11am.

Also, check email for materials which will be sent in advance (hopefully)
by the above mentioned people/teams.

...mikeb

Mike Beckerle
Architect, Scalable Computing