[dfdl-wg] IBM Watson DFDL prototype available!

Kristoffer H Rose krisrose at us.ibm.com
Thu Nov 3 23:17:02 CST 2005

Dear fellow DFDL enthusiasts,

I am pleased to announce that the IBM Watson "minimal DFDL" prototype can
now be downloaded from the public IBM alphaWorks site!  It is part of the
"Virtual XML Garden" release that is available from

        http://www.alphaworks.ibm.com/tech/virtualxml

The DFDL prototype is documented in the
"Virtual-XML-Garden/samples/dfdl/DFDL.html" file of the download.

For those of you that will attend the XML 2005 conference, I will give a
TUTORIAL on DFDL in the morning of Friday, November 18, based on this
prototype.  If you wish me to reference *your* DFDL implementation then
drop me a note and I'll make sure the tutorial attendees learn of it.

Best regards,
        Kristoffer Rose
__
Kristoffer H Rose, Ph.D. <krisrose at us.ibm.com> +1(914)784-7642 (fax 6324)
IBM T. J. Watson Research Center, PO Box 704, Yorktown Heights, NY 10598