[dfdl-wg] Draft Agenda for F2F

Steve Hanson smh at uk.ibm.com
Fri May 6 09:36:51 CDT 2005

Mike, I think the agenda looks good, it covers just about everything we
have discussed at one time or another and not closed on.

The only thing I would like to add is for me to quickly go over the IBM
model concept of 'Data Element Separation' which is the model group
property we have that governs the rules that apply to the children of that
group. It fits into the discussion on parser behaviour. I'd like to make
the team aware of the concept, even if we subsequently decide that it is
not needed.

Regards, Steve

Steve Hanson
WebSphere Business Integration Brokers,
IBM Hursley, England
Internet: smh at uk.ibm.com
Phone (+44)/(0) 1962-815848

             mike.beckerle at asc
             entialsoftware.co
             m                                                          To
             Sent by:                  dfdl-wg at gridforum.org
             owner-dfdl-wg at ggf                                          cc
             .org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [dfdl-wg] Draft Agenda for F2F
             27/04/2005 21:02

My ideas for draft agenda. This ppt should be openable in open-office and
MS
Office.

Please put suggestions for reordering, topics you'd like to add, topics you
think are higher/lower priority, and so forth and send back to me.

I'll attempt to coalese into a unified "next spin" on the agenda and I'll
repost it at that time.

...mikeb

(See attached file: f2f-2005-05-agenda.ppt)