[dfdl-wg] today's call - nobody on

Mike Beckerle beckerle at us.ibm.com
Wed Jul 20 12:28:59 CDT 2005

ok, so it's summer time and the livin's easy.

I was on the call, nobody else came on.

Quick status of IBM Westborough DFDL project:

1) we have data-source indirection kicking over in our prototype. We're
pretty happy with how this is coming out. The feature seems simple enough
to explain and the implementation is of acceptable complexity. We're still
pushing to have a proposal for the group by end of july.

2) we are working on a proposal for annotation syntax which will reconcile
differing viewpoints within IBM. Still on track for a proposal to the
broader community by end of july.