[dfdl-wg] Conference Call Today

Steve Hanson smh at uk.ibm.com
Wed Feb 16 08:51:28 CST 2005

Hi Mike - I will be attending the call.

Regards, Steve

Steve Hanson
WebSphere Business Integration Brokers,
IBM Hursley, England
Internet: smh at uk.ibm.com
Phone (+44)/(0) 1962-815848

             mike.beckerle at asc
             entialsoftware.co
             m                                                          To
             Sent by:                  dfdl-wg at gridforum.org
             owner-dfdl-wg at ggf                                          cc
             .org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [dfdl-wg] Conference Call Today
             16/02/2005 14:07

Our semi-weekly conference call is today at Noon EST, 9PST, 17Z. If people
get this in advance can you please send whether you can attend.

I can share status of Ascential's forthcoming "Informational
Implementation".