[dfdl-wg] Phone meetings

Myers, James D jim.myers at pnl.gov
Tue Feb 1 08:50:23 CST 2005

FYI: I'm going to be on travel for the next two scheduled calls -
tomorrow and the 16th. Tomorrow I think I'm on a plane during that time
while I might be able to call in by cell phone the 16th. Just an FYI
unless others would be interested in switching to the 9th.

In any case, I'd like to have Tara Talbott start joining the calls. As a
quick introduction - she's been working on our Scientific Annotation
Middleware and electronic notebook at PNNL and, with our new funding,
will be looking into DFDL development. She's done some work on our BFD
implmentation and writing BFD descriptions of data as well so she's
familiar with that and how we use BFD in SAM. Until she gets signed up
on the dfdl list, could you keep her cc'd on replies?

  Jim