[dfdl-wg] Tomorrow's telcon

Mike Beckerle beckerle at us.ibm.com
Wed Dec 7 09:40:59 CST 2005

 I will be unable to make the 9am PST call today, though I will participate
in the extensibility telecon later in the day.

Status here is that IBMers are rapidly converging on common mind w.r.t.
the scoping revisions, so that is moving along well.  My goal to have
draft docs out to the broader WG is slipping, I realize, but at least we
are not without forward progress on the issues.

...mikeb

Mike Beckerle
STSM, Architect, Scalable Computing
IBM Software Group
Information Integration Solutions
Westborough, MA 01581
voice and FAX 508-599-7148
home/mobile office 508-915-4767

Martin Westhead <martinwesthead at yahoo.co.uk>
Sent by: owner-dfdl-wg at ggf.org
12/06/2005 11:12 PM

dfdl-wg at gridforum.org

[dfdl-wg] Tomorrow's telcon

Preliminary Agenda

  - Review progress - what are the outstanding items for discussion,
what
    is not gated on extension proposal?
  - Goals for next GGF?

Conference call instructions:

Number: 1-800-664-0771
At the automated answering system, press 0 for the operator.
Ask for the "Daffodil working group" call.