Fw: One more time....RE: Updated - RE: [dfdl-wg] DFDL Properties

Steve Hanson smh at uk.ibm.com
Wed Nov 24 07:12:40 CST 2004

Mike, I am getting this when I try to access the document using the latest
URL ??

 DCMN-000065: Version 1 of document
 ggf-dfdl-rep-properties-proposal-full-set-002.pdf has been deleted.

Regards, Steve

Steve Hanson
WebSphere Business Integration Brokers,
IBM Hursley, England
Internet: smh at uk.ibm.com
Phone (+44)/(0) 1962-815848
----- Forwarded by Steve Hanson/UK/IBM on 24/11/2004 13:11 -----

             mike.beckerle at asc
             entialsoftware.co
             m                                                          To
             Sent by:                  dfdl-wg at gridforum.org
             owner-dfdl-wg at gri                                          cc
             dforum.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       One more time....RE: Updated - RE:
             17/11/2004 20:58          [dfdl-wg] DFDL Properties

Ok, that URL was stale, I had to update the doc one tweek (update TOC), so
here's the right URL:

https://forge.gridforum.org/docman2/ViewProperties.php?group_id=113&category_id=803&document_content_id=3167