Fw: [dfdl-wg] Discussion forums - try them out

Steve Hanson smh at uk.ibm.com
Wed Dec 1 10:22:44 CST 2004

Mike - working now. It looks a very useful facility. It might be worth
posting some of our existing discussion threads up there. I'll see if I get
time to do that tomorrow. I added one append on the F2F.

Suman, Susan - suggest you add yourselves as DFDL group members via the web
page http://forge.gridforum.org/projects/dfdl-wg/ - I think that was what
gave me the correct access in the end.

Regards, Steve

Steve Hanson
WebSphere Business Integration Brokers,
IBM Hursley, England
Internet: smh at uk.ibm.com
Phone (+44)/(0) 1962-815848
----- Forwarded by Steve Hanson/UK/IBM on 01/12/2004 16:16 -----

             Steve
             Hanson/UK/IBM
             01/12/2004 10:07          mike.beckerle at ascentialsoftware.com

                                       Fw: [dfdl-wg] Discussion forums -
                                       try them out

Mike - I get this error when I follow the link

 Error

 Permission denied. Exiting with Error

Internet: smh at uk.ibm.com
Phone (+44)/(0) 1962-815848
----- Forwarded by Steve Hanson/UK/IBM on 01/12/2004 10:06 -----

             mike.beckerle at asc
             entialsoftware.co
             m                                                          To
             Sent by:                  dfdl-wg at gridforum.org
             owner-dfdl-wg at ggf                                          cc
             .org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [dfdl-wg] Discussion forums - try
             01/12/2004 00:42          them out

https://forge.gridforum.org/forum/forum.php?forum_id=455

We have discussion forums now. I added one about the agenda for our F2F.

Please post some comments and we'll see how it works.