[DFDL-WG] Start of Rewrite of Syntax Section

Tom Sugden tom at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Fri Jan 26 11:02:24 CST 2007

Hi Mike, etc,

Please find attached the start of a rewrite of the syntax rules. My
apologies for not getting further with this. I had hoped to work on it
yesterday and today, but a gas leak from my central heating got in the
way! I wondered why my head had been aching...

On Monday I start my new job at Adobe. I will stay subscribed to the
mailing list and will be interested to monitor the progress of the
specification. With a bit of luck I'll be able to resume my
involvement at some stage. Thank you all for your feedback since I
joined the group, and I wish you every success and happiness in the
future.

Best regards,

Tom