[dcifp-bof] Group charter proposal

Thijs Metsch tmetsch at platform.com
Mon May 31 09:59:55 CDT 2010

Hi,

Or option 3) remove references to Grid & cloud and just leave the
description you already have in there:

The DCI Federation Protocol Working Group (DCIFP-WG) will deliver an API
specification for the automatically negotiated, SLA-secured, dynamically
provisioned federation of resources and. The scope of the specification
will include (1) the delegation
of workload from one domain into the other, covering description,
submission,
and monitoring; and (2) leasing of resources, including definition,
provisioning, and monitoring.

Second question would be: API vs Protocol???

Cheers,

-Thijs

extensions/modifications