[dcifp-bof] Group charter proposal

Alexander Papaspyrou alexander.papaspyrou at tu-dortmund.de
Wed May 26 05:02:11 CDT 2010

Dear DCIFP participants,

our stated goal for OGF30 was to form a "real" group, that is move away from our current BoF status. For those not familiar with the OGF process, this requires a formal group creation request to the Grid Forum Steering Group (GFSG) and a charter describing the purpose, goals, and scope of the group, and its position within OGF and other standardization organizations.

I have written a draft charter (see below) on the basis of what I've found from other successfully established groups and our discussions in Munich.

Please review and comment!

Best,
Alexander

--8<-- snip --8<--