[dcifp-bof] DCI Federation Protocol BoF today, 11am CDT

Alexander Papaspyrou alexander.papaspyrou at tu-dortmund.de
Mon Jun 21 10:21:51 CDT 2010

Dear team,

just a gentle reminder that

  today, June 21, 2010 at 11am CDT,

we have our second BoF session at

  OGF29, Double Tree Magnificient Mile, Chicago, IL (Lasalle I).

Since there was no explicit request to provide a dial-in, I did not make a reservation for one. If there is interest, though, I will try to organize something. Please let me know until 10:45am latest.

On the event web pages [1], you can find the current version of the draft charter (v3), into which I tried to incorporate suggestions made various people -- thanks to Andy, Bernhard, David, Kris, Philipp, Thijs, and Wolfgang!

Along with that, you will find the session slides for today.

The main focus for today's session will be to update new participants on the group's purpose, goal, and structure, concern (more) potential adopters, and finalize the charter.

Best,
Alexander

--
Alexander Papaspyrou