[dcifed-wg] Goodbye dcifp-bof, Hello dcifed-wg (was Fwd: [dcifp-bof] Group charter proposal)

Sill, Alan alan.sill at ttu.edu
Thu Oct 21 06:09:49 CDT 2010

Alexander et al.,

Congratulations and welcome on the launch of the DCI-Fed working group. We are pleased to see this activity commencing and wish it well. Andre has indeed been keeping the standards council apprised on the launch of this activity.

Formally, the appointment of and any change to the group leadership as well as any major change to it's charter or direction requires standards council approval, which can be coordinated through Andre acting as area director. In thus case, given the good state of communications on this topic with respect to this group, I do not anticipate any difficulties in this step for the DCI-Fed WG.

We look forward to a list of work products and an exciting time ahead for all involved in the group!

Best wishes,

Alan Sill
VP of Standards
OGF