[datatransport-rg] doc published

Cees de Laat delaat at science.uva.nl
Sun Nov 27 14:53:38 CST 2005

Hi Pascale, JP, Roger,

Congratulations, the tcp survey is published. Please see:
https://forge.gridforum.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=414&aid=1371&group_id=90
It is published as doc 55.

Can you tell me if the group is going to undertake any other activity
within it's (somewhat broad) charter or can I ask the secretary to
close down the group?

Best regards,
Cees.

the charter:
The goal of this group is to provide a forum where parties interested
in the secure, robust, high speed transport of data in the wide area
and related technologies can discuss and coordinate issues, and
develop standards to ensure interoperability of implementations. This
RG is expected to be a WG "factory" spawning off WGs in areas where
sufficient common interest is shown.
--
http://www.science.uva.nl/~delaat/