[DAIS-WG] RDF Querying Spec

Oscar Corcho ocorcho at fi.upm.es
Fri Mar 18 03:07:52 CDT 2011

Hi Steven,

The date of the call is ok for me, but I am not sure about Carlos if he
wants to join, since he is in Chile. Anyway, it will be difficult to find
a good timeslot for all given that now we are covering most of the globe,
so I would be happy to step in for him there.

Oscar

--

Oscar Corcho
Ontology Engineering Group (OEG)